Road2Science (R2S) is a Competence Center at KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, Sweden that, together with its industry partners, aims to bridge the gaps between academia and industry in the field of transportation infrastructure. For this, it focuses on three main pillars: Education to heighten the operational knowledge for enabling a fast adoption of new academic advances into the daily engineering practices; Research that focusses on applying new knowledge, tools or services to enhance the quality of the transportation infrastructure; Networks between national and international industry, public sector and academia to enhance the availability of expertise, resources and connections.
Road2Science Virtual World
The Road2Science Virtual World is an open platform structure that is developed to support the Center in its aims to (i) enhance knowledge transfer from academia to industry, (ii) build dynamic networks of experts and (iii) widen and internationalize the playing field of its members.
This is done through providing a platform through which all interested stakeholders can:
- Develop new partnerships and recruitments;
- Find and share the latest state-of-the-art knowledge and tools;
- Learn about and start new research and implementation projects;
- Initiate new and participate in ongoing Road2Science activities and programs;
- Initiate and participate in technical Q&As to exchange knowledge;
- Organize and participate in focused events such as on-line courses and webinars.
To find out more about KTH Royal Institute of Technology or the organisational structure of Road2Science, you can visit our home page http://www.kth.se/abe/centra/r2s.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com